The Saint John Vianney Center (SJVC) serves Catholic Clergy, Consecrated Men and Women Religious and clergy of other Christian denominations worldwide. We provide holistic, inter-disciplinary, evidence-based, and individualized programs for behavioral and emotional issues, addictive disease and compulsive behaviors, weight management, and prevention and education.
SJVC recognizes that challenging issues arise during one’s vocational journey. We help individuals navigate life’s difficulties, spiritual and vocational struggles, very stressful times, transitions, and behavior and addiction concerns. Our goal is to restore one’s physical, behavioral and spiritual well-being for their return to appropriate and effective ministry.
Our comprehensive programs and services include:
- Consultations for diocese and religious leadership – via phone or at your site
- Intervention assistance
- Comprehensive evaluation and assessment services
- Inpatient treatment for:
- Behavioral health issues
- Addictive disease and compulsive behaviors
- Severe and persistent behavioral health problems
- Weight management and wellness
- Continuing care for 12 months upon discharge
- Tailored educational programs – at your site
- Therapy and Counseling
- Spiritual Care
We are available 24/7 for information, referrals and admission services.
To learn more call us at 888.993.8885.