The Saint John Vianney Center Facility
Saint John Vianney Center is technically a behavioral health hospital that offers psychiatric rehabilitation and spiritual refreshment in a facility that is warm, inviting, and home-like. Over the years, we have worked to maintain this comfortable environment, which is a distinctive feature that sets SJVC apart from other similar settings and programs.
The over 70-acre campus includes the original farmhouse and several modern additions. Our facility includes 50 private rooms, a beautiful chapel and a large common dining room. The campus has a variety of walking/jogging paths, contemplation gardens and other outside spaces carefully designed for enjoying the tranquil surroundings.
Our in-patient services pride themselves on the comprehensive care and rich quality of daily life experienced at Saint John Vianney Center; to that end our facility includes:
- A workout room available for patients to stay fit and even to benefit from on-site physical therapy if required by the treatment program
- An instructional kitchen used for various group activities and therapeutic initiatives
- A music room that is available for patients
- A library and various reading rooms
- Walking trail on the periphery of the hospital campus
- Proximity to a variety of restaurants and shopping nearby