Catholic Clinical Consultants is the behavioral health provider of Catholic Health Care Services of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Catholic Clinical Consultants provides the full continuum of behavioral health services to the residents of nursing homes affiliated with Catholic Health Care Services of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, to retired and active priests and religious and to the laity.
As a provider of behavioral health services, within the Roman Catholic tradition, Catholic Clinical Consultants understands that God is present in the therapeutic relationship. Catholic Clinical Consultants actively participates in bringing Jesus' healing message of hope to those who suffer with psychological pain by providing best practices in behavioral health to our clients.
Executive Director of Catholic Clinical Consultants
Anthony J. Mele, Psy.D.
Dr. Tony Mele, licensed psychologist, brings over fifteen years of clinical and executive leadership experience to Catholic Clinical Consultants and Saint John Vianney Center. As Executive Director of Catholic Clinical Consultants, Dr. Mele oversees the provision of behavioral health services to the six skilled nursing facilities of Catholic Health Care Services, Villa Saint Joseph for retired priests, the five community counseling programs formerly housed within Catholic Social Services, and the Saint John Vianney Center Outpatient Program.
We are with you as partners in healing. Catholic Clinical Consultants' experienced leadership team of behavioral healthcare clinicians and management professionals with specific competencies in behavioral health geriatrics include:
- Anthony J. Mele, Psy.D. - Executive Director
- Adrianna Torres O'Connor, MSW, MBA, Psy.D. - Director of Behavioral Health
- Ronald J Karney, Ph.D. – Senior Psychologist
- Maryann Adams, LCSW – Supervisor, Counseling Program
Our clinical professionals include psychologists, neuropsychologists, geriatric psychiatrists, child and adolescent psychiatrists, certified registered nurse practitioners, licensed clinical social workers, and licensed professional counselors.
Catholic Clinical Consultants provides behavioral health management and clinical services to skilled nursing facilities, adult day care programs, assisted living facilities, and other community-based programs.
Our service menu includes:
- Behavioral Health Program Needs Assessment and Development
- Management Configuration and Design
- Third Party Reimbursement o Staff in-service, education, training and support
- Full-time or Part-time On-site Executive and Administrative Personnel
- Full-time or Part-time On-site Clinical Leadership
- Clinical Social Work
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Professional Counseling / Addictions Counseling
Most importantly, we believe that the next phase of life is as valuable as the ones that have preceded it. Our belief in what's next underpins how we assess programs, educate staff, and care for clients.
Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Communities
- Immaculate Mary Nursing Home – Northeast Philadelphia
- Saint Francis Country House – Darby, PA
- Saint John Neumann Nursing Home – Northeast Philadelphia
- Saint John Neumann Place – South Philadelphia
- Saint Martha Manor and Villa Saint Martha – Downingtown, PA
- Saint Mary Manor – Lansdale, PA
- Saint Monica Manor – South Philadelphia
- Villa Saint Joseph, Darby, PA
- Bucks County (Levittown
- Chester County (West Chester)
- Delaware County (Springfield)
- Montgomery County (East Norriton)
- Northeast Philadelphia
Accessing our services is easy. Call our Intake Service at: 610-269-2600 extension 251 for more information. Family members of nursing home residents can also request information from nursing home staff.
Catholic Clinical Consultants is a Medicare-approved provider of behavioral health services. We also accept most managed care insurance. Fees for program development, consulting and management services are determined on an individual program basis and are paid by the organization requesting the service.
We support. We empower. And we provide a way to believe in what comes next.
A Medicare Approved Provider. Affiliated with Catholic Health Care Services.
Secretariat for Catholic Human Services.